About the Opportunity
- Support documentation and mapping of data input to the final deliverables.
- Traceability of the policies to data input, to subledger output, to historical data sourcing, to testing validation.
- Mediate and host definition of data needs to external sources. Ensure follow through to timeline and delivery against requirements. Escalate challenges to PM.
- Follow up and acceptance of deliverables required from external sources.
- Reach alignment with and capture business requirements from internal Technology teams to share with them, receive approval from both sides that they are final.
- Define the historical data needs for each sprint, SIT, UAT, and final transitional go live.
- Support of UAT testing and test case development.
- Perform any retroactive documentation of implemented requirements as necessary.
- Translate business to technical and vice versa to mediate conversation.
- Actively participate in system implementation, team stand-ups and scrums to gain broader awareness of inflight activities.
- Actively participate in improving processes and workflows, with an emphasis on knowledge retention and cross team collaborations.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, or IT
- 10+ years’ experience working with ERP or other global finance system environment.
- Finance / Actuarial knowledge.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Knowledge of actuarial modeling (tools) and finance functions, GL data is an asset.
- Knowledge of financial and regulatory reporting would be an asset.
- Interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Tableau/Alteryx/Python would be an asset.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #388521.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.