Our client is sourcing for a Business Analyst for a 9 month contract opportunity.
About the Opportunity
- Trade Operations Support department activities
- Validate manual cash entries
- Update system tables as required on the securities accounting system and/or reconciliation application
- Running query reports
- Participate in any assigned process improvement initiatives
- Assist in the immediate resolution of operational issues across GA Trade Operations, Securities Accounting and Data Management enabling timely and accurate investment and trade processing of all investment transactions into the investment book of record (MAXIMIS).
- Review various data elements in MAXIMIS against Bloomberg for control and integrity to the core securities data and information
- Review and monitor key control reports and accounts for system and data integrity and resolve issues in a timely manner based on materiality and within the month for accounting purposes
- Adhere to established SOX key controls
- Additional duties as assigned such as filing and offsite storage
- Enrolled in a university program related to financial accounting and investments would be helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well developed organization/prioritization skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a demanding deadline driven environment
- Efficient, accurate and ability to pay close attention to detail
- Strong team player
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24840.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.