About the Opportunity
- Contribute to the planning, documenting, and implementing business process analysis for the Client Facing Technology Product
- Identify and document requirements for current and future business scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions)
- Work with different groups within the business and technology preparing business requirement documents as well as test cases, and implementation plans
- Work with technology and/or technology’s Business Analysts to ensure proper translation of business requirements to IT solution requirements
- Understanding of application systems development throughout the full product lifecycle, working with all stakeholders to ensure on-time deliverables and help manage end user expectations
- Developing a positive and professional business relationship with internal as well as external users.
- Eliciting, documenting, and maintaining requirements including system interviews, functional narratives and detailed Use Cases and Use Case Scenarios
- Planning and leading the business processes development and improvement sessions resulting in a full understanding of the “As-Is” and “To-Be” business processes
- Leading the verification of the design against the requirements and making recommendations to resolve any issues
- Ensuring a proactive approach is used to resolve current and future problems
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or related field of study is preferred
- 4+ years of work experience gathering business requirements, creating technical documentation, writing test cases, etc. is required
- Writing test documentation and procedures, tracking errors and documenting test results
- Demonstrates expertise in extracting business requirements using standard methodologies, and procedures.
- Experience with system analysis and documenting all aspects of business processes
- Possesses a can-do attitude, resourceful, strong work ethic, enthusiastic but methodical, and a team player.
- Candidate must be highly self-motivated and have the able to work independently
- You must have a proven ability to adapt to constantly evolving priorities, and ability to multi-task in an ever-changing landscape
- You must be very customer oriented with a customer first mentality
- Experience working in the alternative investment fund services space is preferred and candidates with this experience will take precedence
- Experience working with banking and alternative investment fund services systems like Geneva, ManTra and Investran is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of JIRA is required
- Exceptional attention to detail while also seeing the big picture with excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27208.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.