About the Company
Our client is a professional services firm. They are looking for a Financial Business Analyst who will work closely with management to provide support with internal reporting as it relates to analysis of performance metrics used for strategic decision making.
Why Work Here
- Fantastic opportunity in a non-traditional finance role that is focused on data analytics
- Very entrepreneurial culture, collaborative team environment and fantastic mentorship opportunities.
- Values individuals who are hard-working and looking to join a growing company with future growth potential.
About the Opportunity
- Address reporting and analytics needs for the legal operations, ensuring data accuracy and integrity;
- Have a constant efficiency approach, applying expertise to find a better way to do things to enable our legal operations to innovate and grow revenue;
- Manage partner compensation program and reconciliation, including dashboards and tools to track program efficiencies;
- Collaborate with marketing, IT, finance and legal teams to find processes which streamline program execution;
- Develop dashboards and/or reports to provide legal operations team with better visibility on the health of the business and opportunities to drive growth.
- 3+ years of proven experience in business forecasting/planning and operations supporting professional services teams
- Excel and Power BI proficiency is required.
- Knowledge of abstract data structures is considered an asset.
$90,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #332262.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.