About the Company
Our client is an audio entertainment company and is looking to hire a Business Analyst.
About the Opportunity
- The Business Analyst is responsible for investigating company business systems, identifying options for improvement and bridging the needs of the business with the use of Information Technology systems
- The BA will work hand in hand with Project Managers for large initiatives, but have a good understanding of project methodology, and excellent verbal and written communication skills to manage project updates and provide necessary documentation
- There could be some testing assistance with external vendors
- The environment is Agile
- Minimum 5 years’ business analysis experience (intermediate to senior level); strong with stakeholders
- Able to generate BRD, FRD documentation, translate business requirements to technical solutions
- Exposure to development projects, understand development workflows through SDLC
- Understanding of web services, how various web services interact with each other
- Able to lead projects from end to end in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills, documentation and post implementation support
- Can thrive in a high-pace environment
- Exposure to subscription management services
- History of external client relationship management
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 307179
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.