About the Opportunity
- Collect, analyze, consolidate and report key metrics and data using internal and external data sources
- Develop financial models to support the planning process and ongoing forecast requirements
- Pro-actively track our Categories to forecast growth going forward
- Financial modelling – provide warehouse and finance cost estimates based on RFP volumes and procurement constraints, and provide margin recommendations for quote
- Create costing quotes for the Sales team on new product opportunities
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience
- Relevant post secondary education
- Advanced Excel skills is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Food industry experience would be an asset
$60,000 - $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25999.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.