Our client is into a real estate business and their resource planning system is JD Edwards, and as such we are looking for people who have significant experience working with this application within the Construction and Real Estate Industry. A track record of successful business improvement projects that leverage new processes and technologies will stand out from others. This is a 18 month contract covering a Mat leave with a fixed salary.
About the Opportunity
- Understand & document current processes, including technology tools in use
- Understand process and/or technology challenges that the business is experiencing
- Document the Business Requirements to be used to improve business processes
- Develop a list of process change options for business leaders to consider, and explain the pros and cons of each option under consideration
- Develop and support key aspects of the project including: Schedule and resource requirements, formulate strategy for implementation, while communicating with both technical and non-technical staff
- Support software development through the creation of functional specifications, supporting development activities and acceptance testing with end users
- Provide deployment and post-implementation support
- In addition, Business Analysts support day-to-day Level 2 Technical Support as required (for escalated business support issues which require further analysis)
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills. You are equally comfortable communicating with technology co-workers as you are helping users understand technology options in a way that is concise and logical
- Experience working in a Finance Organization along with an understanding of Accounting Rules and finance-based business processes
- Excellent at technical troubleshooting
- Creative problem-solver
- A passion for innovation as well as the ability to learn new concepts, products, and technologies quickly
- Entrepreneurial and thrive in an environment where you are empowered to drive positive change
- JDE experience
- Experience with ERP upgrades, data migrations and/or ERP integrations is an asset
- Experience working in the real estate or financial services industry is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27364.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.