About the Opportunity
- Bookkeeping duties, including preparation or review of investment account reconciliations
- Preparation of working paper files and financial statements for audit, review, and compilation engagements (under the supervision of more senior team members)
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns and related tax compliance work (under the supervision of more senior team members)
- Maintaining client files to ensure accurate and timely completion of engagement
- 5 years and up of bookkeeping experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
$55,000 - $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24447.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.