About the Opportunity
- Bank reconciliations and cash flow monitoring
- Accounts payable
- Payroll processing and reporting
- Invoicing and receivables
- Month end journal entries and account reconciliations
- Implement online document storage and retention for operating companies
- Assist with implementation of accounting processes and policies
- Completion of post-secondary education in Accounting or participating in a co-op/internship program
- 1+ year of accounting/bookkeeping
- High competency level in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel
- Full cycle junior accounting
$18 - $21/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25657.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.