About the Opportunity
- Proven experience as collector – Call Center/Collection agency experience preferred
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Excellent communication and people skills
- High school diploma
- Locate and contact debtors for payment-related inquiries & outstanding balances
- Handle customer questions & complaints
- Update account status & improve documentation
- Create trusted relationships with debtors when possible, to avoid future issues
- Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
- Work with other teams such as Accounting & Sales to capture information necessary for collections and update customer records
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #306694.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.