About the Opportunity
- Quickly build and maintain effective working relationships with the Sales and Finance team
- Navigate and interpret reports that will be used to determine customer billing information
- Compile and send invoices to high value clients
- Self-review your work to ensure the highest level of accuracy
- Look for opportunities to make processes more efficient and effective
- Other ad-hoc projects as determined by the Finance team
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience (including client service, billing and/or collections)
- Professional services industry experience is a must
- Strong business acumen
- Professional with high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25858.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.