About the Opportunity
- Ensure Data Accuracy
- Ensure any billing process inquires are handled quickly and efficiently
- Preparing invoices and forwarding to the appropriate contact or department as required
- Monitoring and reviewing outstanding bills and following up with the appropriate internal or external teams to ensure payment is made
- Preparing various reports and spreadsheets related to billing and receivables
- Working with the finance department to ensure that contract specifications are up-to-date and procedures are followed
- Completing any online status reports
- Working to reduce delinquent payments for assigned accounts
- Exceptional computer skills, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Accounting software
- 3+ years performing accounting duties
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
$25 - $27/hr
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #393020.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.