About The Opportunity
- Perform accounting activities related to collections, accounts receivable, materials management, billing, general ledger, etc.
- Prepare and input data to appropriate business and accounting systems.
- Process financial transactions by checking accuracy and making necessary corrections.
- 1+ year of invoicing/billing experience
- Strong knowledge of basic accounting principles and business practices to process invoices and payments
- Completion of an accounting or business degree/diploma
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and oral
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #339723.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.