About the Opportunity
- Utilize computerized accounting software programs (SAP, Excel) to ensure day to day processing of accounts receivables transactions performed accurately, on time and in full, including:
- Matching supporting documentation to create, post and distribute invoices;
- Setting up new customers and maintain customer base in accounting system;
- Generating accounting statements and reports;
- Identifying, code and post customer receipts;
- Maintaining a listing of accounts receivable and analyze aged AR report;
- Making collection calls as necessary;
- Overseeing accounts receivable write-offs, payment reversals, and credit memos;
- Developing automated spreadsheets;
- Preparing ad hoc reports as necessary;
- Organizing and maintaining up to date financial records;
- Providing monthly financial and management reports;
- Protect the company’s value by keeping information confidential
- Ensure day to day processing of accounts receivable with 100% accuracy and in a timely manner so that expected cash flows can be expected as part of the regular cycle.
- Maintain good relations with our customer from an administrative perspective with no exceptions.
- Make routine collection calls, ensuring $0 bad debts on an annual basis.
- Recommend one automation and process improvements each year.
- Must possess a College Diploma in Accounting Administration
- Minimum 1-3 years’ previous work experience
- Previous experience with billing considered an asset
- Proficient with MS Office applications, including Excel
- Preference for candidate with SAP Business One experience
- Self-starter, organized, attention to detail, deadline oriented, and strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$55,000 - $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #391327.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.