About the Opportunity
- Preparation of customer invoices using various billing systems
- Monitor various billing inboxes and respond to customer and vendor requests
- Collection with clients on past due invoices
- To prepare and maintain billing documentation
- Preparation of revenue reports
- Verify accounts by reconciling statements and transactions
- Assist in preparation of month-end schedules, merchant account reconciliation, and other ad hoc reports;
- Preparing of monthly credit card reconciliation,
- Assist with managing A/P invoices and payments.
- Assist with account reconciliation to the GL for the month-end close process
- Assist in preparing for year-end audit, quarter end review and month-end closing.
- Assist the finance department in any area required.
- Strong knowledge of A/R and billing. Experience in A/P would be an asset.
- Experience with accounting system such as QBO
- Intermediate level in Excel and computer skills
- Able to multi-task, adapt and change priorities at a moment’s notice
- Team orientated with open communication style
- Able to learn quickly, strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Post-secondary education
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive experience in accounting environment
- Experience in using billing systems such as FuseBill and SaaS Optics is an asset.
$45,000 - $50,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29833.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.