ARE YOU A BILINGUAL SUPPORT ANALYST WHO WANTS TO TAKE OWNERSHIP FOR SUPPORTING AN ENTIRE OFFICE? Our client is opening a new office in Guelph. They are looking for a bright, eager and responsible Bilingual (French/English) Support Analyst to manage all IT support.
Bilingual Support Analyst - 6 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Acting as the main point of contact for all IT tickets and inquiries such as PC hardware, printer, software license and application queries
- Manage all requests in person, email or by telephone, and responding to queries in a prompt, professional and efficient manner
- Manage all tickets via the IT ticketing system
- Proactively identify and implement process improvement opportunities to support continuous improvement initiatives
- Engage in formal and informal knowledge transfer, ensuring that knowledge base articles are available to the team and kept up to date
- Managing, owning and being responsible for all IT level 1 and 2 support issues for assigned customers
- Escalate Tier III level calls to corporate IT
- Building or rebuilding, and installing laptops and PCs as required for assigned customers
- Being proactive in identifying IT coaching and training needs and working with assigned customers and the IT Training Team to address needs accordingly
- Supporting internal visitors to the local office from other offices
- Assisting users both locally and remote
- Bilingual (spoken and written French and English) – required
- A degree or diploma in Computer Science or related field of study
- 4+ years experience supporting large user base environments
- Significant experience working with high profile, VIP customers, in a demanding and time critical environment
- Ability to provide white glove service
- Ability to handle private information and use good judgment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- ITIL certification is desirable
- Microsoft certification
- Experience supporting the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows 7+, Microsoft Office 2010+, RSA tokens, Apple products, Printing solutions (desktop and MFD), Active Directory, CMS, encryption software, remote working tools (e.g VPN, Terminal Services), Blackberry/BES - configuring and troubleshooting, Citrix and SCCM
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23411.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.