About the Opportunity
- Provide excellent customer service to homeowners regarding their tax accounts and tax adjustments as well as support to other areas of mortgage servicing daily
- Manage weekly reporting and analysis for tax department
- Review and analyze tax accounts with significant deficit/surplus balances to determine tax payment adjustments
- Stay up to date on industry standards, municipal tax legislation and company policies
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Experience within the mortgage-lending, banking, real-estate, or property industry is required
- Strong communication and Customer Service skills
- Must be highly proficient with MS Excel
- Previous experience with managing tax remittances and tax adjustments would be a very strong asset
$50,000 - $60,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #381781.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.