ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY AS A BILINGUAL PERSONAL BANKER? Our client is seeking a professional to join their team for a 6 month contract.
Bilingual Personal Banker - 6 Month Contract
LOB: Wealth Management
Summary: Working in an inbound contact centre, the incumbent will be handling incoming requests to support multiple investment line of businesses.
About the Opportunity
- First call resolution, handling incoming requests in regards to general inquiries, online navigation and password resets
- Follow a risk and compliance model
- Direct calls to different departments as needed
- Providing alternate solutions to clients
- Bilingual, fluent in French and English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Able to multitask and work across multiple systems
- Excellent computer skills
- Some Investment knowledge
- Completion of CSC or IFIC certifications is an asset
- 3 months - 2 years’ worth of customer service experience
- Previous experience working in a financial institution is an asset
$18 - $19/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24087.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.