About the Company
This is an exciting role within a growing company in the construction industry. Our client provides a competitive compensation plan with bonus and benefits, and plenty of opportunity for professional development. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally. The culture is best described as easy going, family-like and has an excellent work-life balance.
About the Opportunity
- Liaise with consultants, trust companies and investment manager representatives
- Remain current on related new and existing pension, tax and securities legislation and share knowledge with the team
- Prepare all reports required by legislation
- Coordinate pension committee meetings and draft minutes
- Reconcile monthly statements from custodians
- Review and administer annual pension statements to members
- Administer letters of credit and monitor their status for cancellation
- Participate in and assist with special projects and other administrative functions as required
- Coordinate the preparation of pension financial statements
- Prepare asset reconciliation for actuarial consultants
- Participate in annual audit and other corporate pension related accounting reconciliations
- Prepare HST return information and provide quarterly payment to CRA
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma in Business, or equivalent
- Bilingual, English/French
- 5+ years of Pension experience
- Sound knowledge of Pension Plan rules and the interpretation and application of these rules
$52,000 - $64,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25739.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.