About the Opportunity
- Process payroll and verify the accuracy of reports and funds distribution providing timely and accurate payroll production
- Assure compliance with all applicable federal and provincial regulations, and company policies
- Respond to inquiries and requests for data and reports
- Oversee the processing of journal entry preparation, reconciliations, and various other accounting functions
- Verify and analyze data entry from HR, worked time and absences
- Manage vacation and absence files
- Participate in the administration of employee programs such as group insurance, pension plans, RRSP, employee share purchase plans, etc.
- Maintain detailed files and documentation of the payroll functions complying with rules and regulations as required by auditors
- Payroll Compliance Specialist is an asset
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Ceridian software experience
- Experience in managing the processing of salaries, bonuses, commissions, and other forms of compensation
- Bilingual – English and French
- Strong customer service focus
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26468.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.