About the Company
Our client is a private equity investor looking to add a Bilingual Senior Financial Analyst to their team. This role will heavily focus on internal reporting as well as consolidation of various business units within the Private Equity Investment side of the business.
Why Work Here
- A family-type feel in a fast-paced investment firm environment
- Fast-growing company where you will be exposed to a wide range of experience in healthcare and technology industries
- Fast learning environment where you will build your skills very quickly
About the Opportunity
- Develop financial models for new and existing businesses, track key strategic investment initiatives to understand business performance
- Design and monitor KPIs on a periodic basis, identifying trends, areas of risk and proactively working with operational leaders on performance and opportunities to grow the business
- Work with large amount of complex data and information from multiple sources and produce summaries to present to business partners and stakeholders
- Interact with business partners across the businesses to plan, oversee, review, and interpret findings
- Prepare Quarterly reporting package material as required
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external contacts to resolve issues and promote improvements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA or CFA is an asset)
- 3-5 years of experience in a Finance department with analytical, management reporting experience
- Bilingual (English & Mandarin)
- Internal reporting (business units & business sectors) and financial modelling experience
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29180.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.