About the Company
Our client is a growing, private telecom company. They have a professional and collaborative working environment that is focused on achieving results. They are looking to add a Bilingual Collector to their team to be responsible for managing the collections efforts and monitor customer accounts.
About the Opportunity
- Manage collections effort of accounts in a timely and professional manner
- Monitor customer past due account balances on the Accounts Receivable Aging reports to proactively address accounts with significant credit risk in order to limit the company’s exposure to bad debt
- Develop strong relationships with the sales and billing teams to coordinate the resolution of complex issues
- Monitor customer tickets and emails regularly and ensure these are completely addressed and processed within 48 hours
- Manage the portfolio and aid in the reduction of DSO to inject cash flow in order to support the region’s business
- Advise the sales team with corporate finance policies in regards to payment terms, payment solutions and credit reviews
- Post-secondary education
- 1-2 years of experience in collections or Accounts Receivable/Customer Service
- Bilingual in both Spanish and English
- Advanced Excel knowledge
$50,000 - $55,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25324.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.