About The Opportunity
- Using various skip tracing methods to locate clients.
- Interviewing clients telephonically to establish their ability to pay debt.
- Overcoming stall tactics and objections, and suggesting sources of money for debt payments.
- Encouraging clients to utilize payment options such as EFT, Credit cards and securing information for administrative services to process.
- Confirming clients’ information and payment agreements.
- Informing management regarding effectiveness of strategies for various accounts
- Fluent in English and French.
- Experience with SAP preferred but not a must.
- Previous work experience in customer service, sales, collections or related field.
- 1+ years telemarketing experience preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of collection processes.
- Excellent verbal communication, negotiation and people skills.
- Outstanding phone etiquette.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient mathematical skills.
- Resilient with impolite clients.
$22 - $25/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #339213.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.