About the Opportunity
- Monitoring and collection activities related to obtaining collection of AR outstanding accounts in a fast-paced, goal-oriented collections department
- Contact clients and make daily customer calls to obtain payment and/or ascertain issues related to non-payment
- Regular issuance of client collection letters and statement of accounts for aging accounts
- Customer service activities which result in expediting collection of outstanding accounts
- Knowledge and ability to support AR staff relating to AR reports, cash receipts, banking and data entry
- Knowledge and ability to prepare AR reports and audit reports as required
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- 3-5 years of high volume corporate experience in AR collections
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Strong communication in both English and French
- Experience using advanced Excel functions
$27 - $32/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27943.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.