About The Opportunity
- Ensure collection of overdue accounts by making calls and following up on delinquent accounts;
- Advise of overdue payments and accounts by email, telephone, mail, and registered mail
- Provide support for amounts owing that have resulted in billing escalations to ensure speedy resolution
- Investigate any account disputes and billing discrepancies;
- Maintains Days Sales Outstanding (DSOs) at optimum levels
- Ensures Accounts Receivable and Collection policies and procedures are followed according to established guidelines and applicable legislation
- Bilingual (English and French) communication skills are a MUST;
- 1+ year of experience in Collections
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce, economics or a related field;
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #324224.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.