ARE YOU LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE FOR AN EXCITING CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY AS A BILINGUAL COLLECTIONS/CSR REPRESENTATIVE? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team for a 3 month contract.
Bilingual Collections/CSR Representative- 3 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for managing a high quality portfolio with a proactive collection approach.
- Focus is required on the timely collection and reconciliation of accounts; including remittances of duties and taxes.
- Manage customer accounts within assigned portfolio by engaging in phone calls and/or emails. This includes negotiating payment arrangements as well as building relationships with customers in order to understand their needs and issues
- Enlist the efforts of the Operations team and Senior Management when necessary to accelerate the collection process
- Communicate and follow up within specified timelines with Operations regarding customer disputes
- Analyze unapplied amounts within company specified timelines
- Identify problem accounts and provide recommendations related to recovery
- Maintain compliance with required internal controls and departmental procedures
- Maintain accurate documentation of all collection efforts, and provide updates on collection activity
- Prepare and monitor monthly cash forecast for specific portfolio
- Achieve defined individual and department goals
- Assist with any other duties as required
- Enthusiastic about collections and committed to providing excellent customer service
- Minimum of 5 years of experience actively working in a fast paced Credit and Collections environment
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills
- High degree of dedication, ownership and initiative
- Ability to work independently and perform in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multitask and prioritize
- Bilingual French/English
$18 - $24/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24244.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.