About the Company
This is an exciting role in the healthcare industry. Our client provides excellent work-life balance, a competitive compensation plan and benefits, with opportunity for professional development. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally. They have low turnover and very high employee engagement scores in this very easy going environment.
- Very easy-going environment
- Pet Friendly environment - you can bring your pet to work
- Work from home possibilities
- Team-oriented - collaborative space
About the Opportunity
- Collect and analyze financial data from companies targeted for acquisitions and formulate information into detailed valuation models
- Take an active role in presenting valuation presentations to the Executive Deal Committee
- Provide support to other teams in the areas of financial analysis and deal construction
- Support the Management Team with pre-close transaction activities (i.e. Financial Due Diligence, Tax Due Diligence, Legal Due Diligence)
- Other responsibilities, as needed
- CPA, CFA or MBA
- 3 - 5 related professional experience in a similar role
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Proven strong financial modeling skills and experience performing financial analysis
- Experience from a public accounting firm is an asset
$60,000 - $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26971.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.