About the Opportunity
- Responsible for assigned customer orders, credit line adjustments, and communication with the sales department on any discrepancies
- Ensure correct tax (HST/GST/PST) is charged
- Follow up with customers to ensure they have received a proper invoice and communicate any concerns to the sale/customer service teams
- Monitor receivables, ensure timely collection and provide regular analysis/updates
- Analyze delinquent accounts and prepare reports on higher risk accounts
- Identify accounts requiring collection agency or legal action and co-ordinate collections recommendations for resolution accounts with third-party contractors
- 3-5 years of relevant AR experience
- Strong communication skills in both French and English
- Experience using pivot tables and v-lookups
- Previous exposure to Oracle seen as an asset
$23 - $25/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28008.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.