About the Company
Our client is a leading technology company. They are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst (FP&A) to be working closely with the business and senior management and is a major contributor to the reporting deliverables, including budgeting, forecasting, modeling, and analysis, documenting business process, and preparing presentations on highlights, lowlights, business risks and opportunities.
Why Work Here
- Large, international and high-acquisitional company
- Complex and engaging work
About the Opportunity
- Support distribution of accurate and timely Financial and Business reports that enhance the decision-making abilities for the Senior Management and Executives
- Perform in depth revenue analysis and commentary on key variances vs. targets and vs. prior months/years and recommendations for future action as required
- Develop and support monthly operational reporting and collaborate with stakeholders to determine key regional highlights, lowlights and accomplishments for review and discussion at the weekly/monthly management meeting with Regional VPs
- Evaluate and report on risk adjusted revenue to identify risks and opportunities with respect to business performance
- Assist in preparing regular Revenue Forecasts – Quarterly, monthly and Flash Forecasts
- Assist in preparing Annual Revenue Budget – Management presentations, Global, Regional and Sales Revenue budgets at the detailed level also setting up sales individual’s targets and portfolio allocations
- Prepare modeling to assess ROI & also conduct due diligence for new partnerships evaluation
- Prepare and update regular client profitability analysis
- Support key Variable Sales Compensation Analysis including modelling
- Support modelling, analysis, tracking and reporting of sales incentives programs
- Identify and recommend improvements to current processes, with a focus on increased efficiencies and enhanced value-added analytics
- Introduce new analysis, reporting formats, etc. which provide insights to different areas of the business
- Provide support on variety of integration and other special projects central to improving internal business processes
- Maintain BI Documentation for all processes
- 2-3 Years’ Experience in Financial Planning and Business Analysis
- Business Intelligence tool(s) (e.g., Tableau, Power BI)
- Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint
$75,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #297904.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.