About the Company
Our client is a leading designer and provider of custom window solutions, and they are looking to hire a Full-Time BI Developer.
About the Opportunity
The Business Intelligence Developer will leverage strong interpersonal skills to gather information from business stakeholders leveraging various cloud-based systems, and then work with views, create databases, tables, stored, procedures, using advanced T-SQL. Information will be placed into Power BI for business owner visualization (KPI scorecards, dashboards, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of ETL
- Strong REST API skills ETL (REST API will be used to convert JSON data to SQL table
- Knowledge in one of the data analysis programming languages such as Python
- Power BI exposure
- Knowledge in ERP system (SAP, Oracle, Sage)
- Strong proficiency with complex SQL, T-SQL, and Cross-Server Data Integration
- Extensive knowledge in ETL process using SSIS, REST API, and Web API
- Advanced level in MS BI Tools (Power BI, Power Automate, SharePoint, and Power Apps)
- Experience in OLAP, data warehousing, and relational databases
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30730.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.