About the Company
Our client is a large organization in the asset management industry. They are looking to add an AVP, Fund Operations to their team to be responsible for actively managing the daily fund oversight and operations of external service providers.
- Excellent work/life balance
About the Opportunity
- Oversee the transaction postings, corporate actions and the pricing of portfolios
- Dissect monthly/quarterly returns for internal reporting
- Prepare reporting to front office for currency hedging
- Assist in the preparation of the fund’s financial statements and tax distributions
- Provide operational support for the fund’s audits
- Provide support with fund launches, mergers, rollovers and wind downs
- Establish very good working relationships with internal teams and external partners
- Lead and/or assist with executing critical projects as required
- CPA (CA preferred)
- 5+ years of experience with hedge fund, exposure to investments with private equity and or private debt
- Working knowledge of discounted cash flows (DCF) and financial statements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$80,000 - $100,000year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25696.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.