About the Company
Our client is an investment services company. They are looking for a full-time AVP Financial Reporting
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Great Work Life Balance
- Prestige office, beautiful well-lit place
- Dynamic working Environment
- Lead and manage the year-end and semi-annual financial reporting process, including review of financial statements and MRFPs of investment funds.
- Manage all vendors as they relate to the financial reporting process.
- Lead and manage the annual audit of all funds.
- Review accounting entries for compliance with accounting standards.
- Assist with the monthly and year-end tax reporting process, including review of distribution calculations, tax slips and tax returns.
- Provide support for new fund launches, mergers, rollovers and wind downs.
- Establish good working relationships within other internal teams such as Finance, Sales, Portfolio Management and Compliance.
- Lead and/or assist with executing critical projects as required.
- 3+ years of investment fund operations experience, with a focus on financial reporting
- University degree in accounting or finance
- Public Accounting Background (Big 4 Preferred)
- CPA designation would be as asset
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #391761
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.