About the Opportunity
- Perform walkthroughs and tests of key controls
- Document and deficiencies identified during testing and suggest remediation
- Coordinate with external audit regarding process documentation, testing procedures, audit requests and audit findings to achieve audit efficiencies
- Assist the Manager of Audit with any ad hoc projects or management requests
- Accounting Designation - A minimum of 3 years of experience in compliance or audit
- A professional designation (CPA, CIA) or near completion
- Knowledge of internal auditing and control standards (SOX preferred)
- High attention to detail and ability to identify inconsistencies in processes and documentation
- Excellent communication skills written and oral to present to VP of Internal Audit
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #297740.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.