About the Company
Our client is one of the Big 5 banks. They are looking for an Audit Manager, Global Risk & ESG who is be responsible for providing oversight to complex audits and ensure completion for multiple business groups.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Challenging and engaging work.
- Opportunity to build many relationships across various finance teams at the Bank.
- Very supportive of professional development and future growth opportunities.
- Act as a specialized resource on audits to provide subject matter expertise for planning, risk assessment and execution of audits and related processes with a high degree of complexity
- Play a key role in developing and implementing programs to contribute to the strategic direction of the audit
- Plan and lead audit activities that require alignment across multiple areas and execute follow-ups of findings arising from internal audits and regulatory reviews as per the standards
- Lead the ongoing audit communications and the reporting process with the client, senior management and external auditors
- Guide the team and participate in identification, design, testing and implementation of a wide range of complex audit initiatives
- Identify and resolve key issues by providing guidance for complex situations and report non-standard issues to the appropriate levels and shareholders where required
- Keep current on emerging trends and evolving regulatory requirements to find opportunities, and recommend improvement areas to senior management to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Build positive, diverse and open work environment by continually improving the efficiency, sharing deep knowledge and skills, and encouraging the team to deliver results
- CPA designation
- 5-7 years of audit experience
- Familiarity with the financial services sector
$110,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #371526
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.