About the Company
Our client is a leading asset management firm. They are currently looking for an Audit Manager to join their growing team!
Why Work Here
- Community involved company, great work life balance
- Reimbursement for tuition, health and fitness club membership fees
- Opportunity for upward growth
About the Opportunity
- Independently conducts assurance and advisory/consulting engagements
- Performs process walkthroughs with business unit associates and documents descriptions of the control environment, including the key risks and associated controls, as well as maps out the process flow chart in Microsoft Visio.
- Assists in the testing of specific technology-based controls and IT general controls with business processes.
- Executes audit scope coverage and high-risk audit testing, by using best practices by organizing and testing volumes of data for outliers, anomalies, patterns, and trends.
- Document audit testing using best practices by organizing and analyzing audit data and forming conclusions and recommendations to Management
- Leads exit meetings and presents findings to business unit management and effectively communicate issues and findings to business unit key contacts, senior management, and leaders
- Performs follow-up issues and monitoring issue resolution to perform validation and timely closure of audit findings
- Drafts audit reports that provide a clear description of issues identified related to business impact and proposed action plans/control enhancement opportunities.
- CPA, CIA, CISA, or CFA
- 5+ years of external or internal audit or audit-related experience, and relevant experience in the securities industry
- Knowledge and experience in auditing one or more of asset management, investment management (trading desk, private placements, portfolio management, investment compliance, ETFs and ESG), capital market, brokerage and clearinghouse, data management.
$100,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #318738.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role