About the Company
Our client is a leading brokerage firm specializing in mutual funds and ETF management. They are currently looking for an Audit Manager to deliver audits, assurances, and business advisory engagements.
Why Work Here
- Community involved company, great work life balance
- Great compensation and benefits (Generous RRSP programs which gradually increase)
- Reimbursement for tuition, health and fitness club membership fees, and computers for personal use
- Opportunity for upward growth and advancement with performance
About the Opportunity
- Perform on-going dynamic entity risk assessments to ensure effective operating processes
- Participate in the planning and execution of audit assignments in line with the audit methodology
- Communicate issues and findings to management, produce findings and draft reports as needed
- Create detailed audit planning documents for each audit managed
- Draft audit reports that provide clear descriptions of issues, impacts, and proposed action plans
- Escalate significant audit findings on a timely basis and document clear and concise findings
- Participate in activities related to systems development and analysis of new policies/processes
- Develop effective and trusting working relationships with internal and external business partners
- Assist with development of integrated audit plan and ensure consistency and adequacy
- Apply technology and tools to improve the audit process and results (e.g. data mining/analytics)
- CPA, CIA, or CISA Designation
- Experience in Financial Services with trading, portfolio management, investment compliance, capital markets, credit risks and buying
- 5+ years experience in similar internal and external auditing positions
- Excellent knowledge of risks/controls associated with products and regulatory requirements (MFDA, IIROC, OSC) across asset management
$95,000 - $97,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29256.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.