About the Company
Our client is a large government organization who is looking for an Audit Manager for their operational audit team to conduct value-for-money and financial audits.
Why Work Here
- Work for a well reputed organization, with a robust team
- Opportunity for growth and promotions
- Good work life balance
About the Opportunity
- Provide managerial leadership for VFM audits
- Develop strategies for conducting VFM audits, including time frames and audit budgets
- Develop and communicate audit plans, issues and recommendations
- Prepare draft audit reports/management letters and ensure issues presented in these are well supported by sufficient audit evidence
- Assist in researching and updating the risk-ranked audit universe and recommend the audits to be conducted each year
- Provide constructive comments for improvements or clarification of other VFM audit reports
- Assist in determining the staff required for each audit and appropriately assigning work to each member of the audit team
- Complete timely and constructive performance appraisals.
- Provide assistance as required when audits are selected for hearings
- CPA or CIA
- Minimum 7 years of experience in an audit role
- Knowledge of PSAB is an asset
- Excellent written communication skills
$105,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 27951.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.