ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED AUDITOR LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR SKILLS? Our client is looking for a hardworking individual to join their organization.
About the Company
Our client is a large government organization who is looking for an Audit Manager for their operational audit team to conduct value-for-money and financial audits.
Why Work Here
- Work for a well reputed organization, with a robust team
- Tons of opportunity for growth and promotions
- Good work life balance
About the Opportunity
- Provide managerial leadership and develop strategies for conducting VFM audits
- Develop and communicate audit plans, issues and recommendations to the Audit Director and Assistant Auditor General
- Prepare draft audit reports/management letters
- Assist in determining the staff required for each audit and appropriately assigning work to each member of the audit team
- CPA or CIA (or relevant designation)
- 5+ years of experience in an audit role
- Sound knowledge of audit principles, techniques and standards and work experience in the public sector
- Knowledge of PSAS
- Strong oral and written communication skills
$95,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23711.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.