About the Opportunity
- Development, implementation, and administration of audit programs as they relate to processes, policies, systems, operations, methods and procedures for effective management and control of multiple functions to reduce risk, liability, and cost and provide profitability for the business unit
- Make oral or written presentations to management during and at the conclusion of the audit, discussing deficiencies, recommending corrective action, and suggesting improvements in operations and reductions in cost
- Perform or assist in the performance of special reviews at the request of management
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- CPA Designation
- 6 or more years of relevant audit work experience, preferably from inside the organization or within a risk management and/or Big 4 environment and/or the financial services industry
- Other applicable certifications (e.g. CIA, CISA etc.)
- Ability to reason logically, analyze and evaluate data and information, and draw appropriate conclusions
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Experience auditing and managing in a public company environment, within a regulated industry
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28413.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.