About the Opportunity
- Account Receivable duties such as, auditing vendor and client rates, coding and sending invoices based on contractual terms
- Account Payable duties such as: creating or requesting new customer or vendor setup, preparing invoices and ensuring that proper posting process is followed.
- Preparing and completing necessary reports/customer backup as required.
- Prepare accrual reports at month end.
- Ensure month end and all other deadlines are adhered to.
- Perform other administrative duties as and when required.
- Applying changes to invoices based on rate agreements and freight terms
- Strong organizational, analytical and attention to detail skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, in a fast paced, deadline driven, environment
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and formulate effective solution(s)
- The ability to work with numbers quickly and accurately and be able to focus on tasks for extended periods of time paying close attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong computer skills, SAP, TruckMate, Microsoft Office, Access and Excel Advanced level
- Post-secondary education in accounting or bookkeeping or related designation in logistics and/or a combination of relevant experience and education
$20 - $25/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29069.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.