About the Company
Our client is a public accounting firm who specializes in tax, audit, business advisory, estate planning. They are looking to add an Assurance Manager to their team who will be an integral part of the management team and assisting with practice management.
Why Work Here
- Dynamic culture
- Growing firm
About the Opportunity
- Review engagement files and tax returns
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Act as the “go to” person for experienced accounting staff
- Coach and performance management of the accounting team, and ad hoc training for others in the Firm
- Interact with the team and the office’s scheduler for any client engagements
- Identify value-added service opportunities and networking for new business
- 1-2 years managerial working experience in a public accounting environment and overseeing accounting client work
- Work exposure to tax
- Excellent communication skills
$100,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28635.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.