About the Company
Our client is a leader in the real estate management and development industry. They are looking for a Senior Associate for this highly visible and well-rounded position within the organization.
- Very collaborative office culture
- Fantastic mentor within the senior leadership team
- Hard work gets rewarded
About the Opportunity
- Official title is Client Service Associate or Senior Client Service Associate, depending on the level of experience a candidate has
- Manage, file, track and maintain investor documents and ensure investor information is up to date
- Works in coordination with the CFO and executive team to circulate notices to investors
- Coordinate and oversee Investor Presentations including: Annual General Meeting, site tours, etc.
- Manage, coordinate and respond to investor queries, communications and deliverables with current and potential investors
- Works alongside the administration and executive team to coordinate travel and calendar scheduling for investor events; on-sites, property tours, meetings, events, etc.
- Liaison between the private placement agency and the firm’s internal team pertaining to fund raising activities (travel, scheduling, document review, communications, presentations)
- Assist the COO in creating, reviewing, distributing and receiving all legal documents pertaining to the current funds and its investors
- Track key industry statistics and information in order to maintain benchmarks against the firm’s peer group and competitors
- Provide client information to the CFO to ensure the firm’s various corporate credit facilities are current and compliant
- CFA or CFA In Progress
- 3-5 years work of related work experience
- Experience in an investor focused position with interaction between firm and client
- Very strong interpersonal skills
$80,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27787.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.