About the Opportunity
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording AP data
- Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Assist with month end financial statement preparation
- Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
- Create reports detailing accounts payables status
- Verifying and recording all employees in the accounting system
- Assist with any A/P queries during the annual audit
- Matching all payments to our bank and ensuring our accounting stems is kept up to date
- Complete special projects as requested by management
- Minimum 1+ year accounting experience
- Enrolled or willing to pursue an accounting designation (CPA)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Business Central would be an asset
- Proven organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #397422.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.