About the Company
Our client is a growing private equity firm. They are looking for an Associate to join their team. This role will focus on automation, analysis and reporting for the Corporate Finance team.
Why Work Here
- This is a great professional development opportunity
- Opportunity for growth
- Fantastic Compensation Package
- Centrally located Downtown
About the Opportunity
- Developing financial reports and calculating private equity metrics
- Assist with Corporate Finance technology solution initiatives, such as implementation of new systems
- Work closely with Technology team on design and implementation of robust Excel-based upload processes, system-based quality checks, internal controls, and exception handling.
- Oversee integrations between external and internal systems, leveraging API technologies
- Provide oversight and develop new Tableau exposure tables and charts, ensuring data completeness
- Implement solutions which improve efficiency and effectiveness through simplification, and automation
- Partner with the Technology team to automate existing reports
- CPA/CFA is an asset
- 3-5 years of experience working in finance; experience in private equity is considered an asset
- Advanced Excel and technical skills
- Experience working with data analytics tools would be beneficial (Such as Tableau, SQL, Python, R)
- Experience with demonstrated experience at creating interactive dashboards
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #317801.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.