About the Company
Our client is a boutique valuations firm devoted to business valuation, forensic and investigative accounting and litigation support services. They are looking for an Associate Business Valuator to assist the Vice President with various valuations reports and projects for clients
Why Work Here
- Many learning opportunities
- Opportunity to manage and take on full files as you gain experience
- Very entrepreneurial, performance based, and high ceiling for earnings
About the Opportunity
- Assist in the preparation of business valuation and quantification of economic damages reports
- Sole responsibility for smaller engagements involving business valuations and the quantification of damages
- Conduct valuation and other related research including industry transactions, public company valuation multiples, economic data, industry-specific information, etc.
- Review and comment upon other professionals’ reports
- Provide the highest level of professional service and developing new client contacts for purposes of new business development
- Big 8 accounting firm experience
- Interest in pursuing CBV designation
- Strong Excel Skills (vlookups, pivot tables)
$85,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 330617.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.