About the Company
Our client is a growing retailer in the appliance industry. They are looking for a Finance Manager to support critical finance and operational functions and be instrumental in all corporate business reporting, filings, and fiscal accountability.
Why Work Here
- Consistently growing organization with lots of opportunity to grow within the company
- CEO very accessible
- Backed by a private equity company
- Great work/life balance
About the Opportunity
- Analysis and monitoring of financial performance of the company
- Oversee the cash flow requirements and initiate any adjustments as required to ensure the company meets its short term & long term cash flow goals
- Lead cost containment initiatives as required
- Process Enhancements – Damage returns, RMA, automation of payables function & integration with EDI etc.
- Sales Tax Analysis to ensure correct taxes are charged to vendor chargeback invoicing
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll benchmarking metrics are maintained
- Reconciliation and the management of vendor sell through & Instant rebates
- Ensure all requirements of the vendor agreements have been met in order to maximize the benefits of the agreement for the company
- Oversee and manage all accounting functions
- Day to day supervision of accounting staff completing AR, AP and bank reconciliation and GL postings
- Ensure timely, accurate, and useful consolidated financial reporting for all internal and external purposes.
- Analyze and interpret financial and operating measures
- Provide leadership, guidance and training to the finance team as well as measuring performance to adhere to each role’s expectations
- 5+ years of experience in accounting, finance or related field
- Hybrid experience (internal reporting and FP&A)
- Strong analytical, interpersonal skills as well as good ability to communicate ideas and data
- Strong communication skills and interest in team management
$110,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 343598
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.