About the Company
Our client provides products and solutions to the Industrial, Environmental, and Plastics industries. They are looking for a Assistant Controller who be responsible for the preparation, balancing and distribution of monthly financial statements and various management reports and other items including tax returns
Why Work Here
- Many long-tenured employees
About the Opportunity
- Family-oriented, open door policy leadership.
- Preparation, balancing and distribution of monthly financial statements
- Preparation of various management reports
- Review, analysis and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Entry, update, and review of journal entries
- Analysis of monthly cost center variances
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place to help safeguard company assets
- Provide support and back-up for the accounts payable function
- Assistance with the preparation of annual budgets
- Support for the annual external financial statement audit
- 7+ years relevant experience
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with ERP system administration
$110,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #384253.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.