About the Opportunity
- Oversee the AP team members by providing training and mentorship to the staff
- Monitors AP workload, reassign duties as needed.
- Keep track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Continue to improve the payment process/policies/documentation and the work efficiency through system automation
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries, reviewing and approve weekly vendor’s payments, forecasting weekly cashflow, and fully support on monthly financial reporting and analysis
- Support Audit requests
- Maintain and set up vendor accounts
- Prepare and deliver performance feedback
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Assist the Financial Controller with cash flow as required
- Manage Period close reports
- Any other ad-hoc duties, as required
- Post-secondary education preferably B-Comm Accounting or Finance; or similar Community College degree/diploma
- 5+ years’ experience in supervisory/managerial position overseeing accounts payable function in high volume manufacturing or distribution environment
- Experience working in a global organization having multiple entities is desirable
- Strong experience in working in a Global multi-entity environment
- Intermediate Excel skills (e.g. complex formulas, etc.)
- Experience using SAP is required
$100,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #374750.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.