About the Opportunity
- Responsible for updating and preparing the weekly Accounts Receivable report
- Process invoices and establish credits where applicable
- Post payments and ensure monthly deadlines are met
- Assist with internal inquiries from other departments and external customer inquiries
- Perform monthly accruals, customer statements, and month-end closing duties
- Possess at least 5+ years of relevant Accounts Receivable, Credit, and Collections experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with a large ERP Accounting system
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #299234.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.