About the Opportunity
- Evaluate and asses the credit worthiness and risk of new customer account request
- Monitors, set and maintain customer credit limits.
- Makes daily collection calls and follow-ups.
- Effectively communicate with various internal partners to resolve issues that affect receivables, escalating to senior management as necessary.
- Receives payments and allocates cash receipts in system.
- Process credit card payments
- Provides timely updates on collection activity
- Contact customers to confirm receipt of invoices and completeness of required back-ups.
- Works with the customer to resolve billing disputes and short payments.
- Perform account reconciliation in a timely and accurate manner
- Stay up to date with construction law pertaining to credit and collections
- Other duties as required.
- Construction Accounting experience is highly desired
- Knowledge of Jonas or any accounting software is preferred
- College certificate or diploma – Business related (Finance, Accounting, Administration)
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS office
- Sound knowledge of credit scores reported on commercial credit bureaus.
- Ability to work independently and work in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to contribute and work in a positive team environment
$55,000 - $60,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #391609.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.